Re: php module for CORBA

For anyone that may know something about Python-ORBit... here's the error
I get when trying to compile it against the snapshot of ORBit that is
PHP-Satellite safe:

CORBAmodule.c: In function `CORBA_Object_to_PyObject':
CORBAmodule.c:44: structure has no member named `object_id'
CORBAmodule.c:52: structure has no member named `object_id'

This is after making sure the ORBit snapshot mentioned below is the ONLY
version of ORBit on the box.  PHP4 w/ Satellite has compiled
fine.  Thoughts and/or suggestions?

Much appreciated.  - Jason