Re: php module for CORBA

> PHP is trying to link with another verison of ORBit.

OK.  I thought I had resolved that.  Fixing now...

Another question then... since what I'm trying for is to get PHP to
communicate to Python via CORBA... and ORBit-Python will not compile
against the same ORBit src that PHP Satellite needs... what is my
option?  Is it possible to drive ORBit-Python off an instance of ORBit in
/usr and Satellite off an instance of ORBit in /usr/local, and have these
two ORBit's communicate nicely et all?

Is there a better approach... until they both compile off the same code
base of ORBit that is?

Thoughts/Suggestions?