Re: Wide chars/strings, docs anywhere?

Michael Rumpf (2000-08-25 19:09:03 +0200) :

> For the CORBA wide string support you need definitely to look into
> the CORBA spec 2.2(or 2.3).  ORBit CVS has a docs subdirectory. If
> you don't find it there what you are looking for .... , well then
> only the Source remains.  The http://orbit-resource.sourceforge.net
> has links to the current specs.

  Thanks, I'll use the specs (and the Source).  Are there any special
quirks, catch-22's, tricks or stuff like that that I should be aware
of (like, byte order / enddianness), or does ORBit do everything for
me?

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Luck, like a Russian car, generally only works if you push it.
  -- Regalian, in My Hero (Tom Holt)