Re: Wide chars/strings, docs anywhere?

I don't think there are any docs (or better, I've never seen any)

For the CORBA wide string support you need definitely to look into the CORBA spec 2.2(or 2.3).
ORBit CVS has a docs subdirectory. If you don't find it there what you are looking for .... , well then only the Source remains.
The http://orbit-resource.sourceforge.net has links to the current specs.

E.g. CORBA/IIOP 2.2 p. 3-9 has something about wide character literals and their encoding. There should be other spots in the spec but not dedicated chapter.

Michael