Wide chars/strings, docs anywhere?

  Hello,

  I'm looking for docs on the wchar and wstring types.  I'm soon going
to need support for multilingual strings in my Python application, so
I'll probably implement the wchar/wstring support in ORBit-Python (the
binding I use).  Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any docs on
the encoding or indeed on anything.  I scanned two books and searched
the OMG site for specs or whatever, but in vain.

  The ORBit source isn't clear as a stream to me, so if you could
point me to docs other than 'use the Source, Luke', I'd be grateful.
Say, for instance, the docs that have been used to elaborate the
source :-)

  Thanks,

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.
  -- in the tunefs manual page.