Re: Error executing online-desktop

On jue, 2008-03-27 at 18:28 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 07:57 +0100, aalvarez igalia com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> After compile online-desktop with success i try to start a new session
> with it, but an error appeared. Here is the .xsession-errors file:

What error appeared? What was the behavior you observed?

When I  try to log on with the online-desktop session appeared the typical error message:  "Your session has lasted less than 10 seconds" and "view the .xsessions-errors file".

> ** (gnome-session:3217): WARNING **: Could not parse desktop file
> /home/antonio-gnome/od/install/share/gnome/autostart/online-desktop-autostart.desktop:
> El archivo de claves no tiene la clave «Type»

This might be a significant problem, but I'm not sure what this error is
saying or where it is coming from.

- Owen

Talking with a teammate, we thank that the cause is that we skip a module with assembler errors, but now I don't remember its name. I'll ask him and then send another mail.

--
Antonio Álvarez Feijoo
mailto:aalvarez igalia com