Re: Compiling Online Desktop

Hello,

On Tue, 2008-04-01 at 15:46 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> Cool; if you haven't yet it would be nice if you could update the
> JHbuild wiki with whatever problems you remember hitting and their
> solutions.

I've added some information to http://live.gnome.org/JhbuildIssues/

However I don't know if I can add more information about how to compile
Online Desktop, compiling only a few modules. Maybe I can add this
information in any place (or a new page) below
http://live.gnome.org/OnlineDesktop/Jhbuild
But I don't know if it's possible compile only these few modules on
another distribution different of Ubuntu Hardy Heron, and I don't know
if I should add this concrete information to Online Desktop wiki and
where add it.

Best regards,
   Rego

--