Re: Contribute to GNOME

Thanks for helping me out Alberto Fanjul Alonso!

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 11:50 AM Alberto Fanjul Alonso <albertofanjul gmail com> wrote:
Hi Raghvendra

In general you just need to choose what you want to contribute to, try to compile the project and triage a bug, propose a fix, implement a new feature (or setup your enviroment to translate, or suggest documentation for any undocumented field)

join us on https://riot.im/app/#/room/#_gimpnet_#newcomers:matrix.org for more details.