Re: Usability testing for Outreachy

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 12:23 PM Jannaee Sick <jannaee gmail com> wrote:

Yes yes, thank you all for the advice, and being so friendly :)

I did get in touch with Jim Hall abd he sent me the list to work from.

OK, in this case, what he probably meant was to set up your dev
environment so that you can start looking at apps built from git.  So
for that this mailing list is a good start, and then you need to go
to: https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers after that.

You should also get yourself a flatpak of GNOME Builder as well.

And yes Tobi we met at ATO.
I was actually looking for your contact, so glad you found me.

Actually you met, me - Sri, not Tobi. :-)  If you did meet Tobi at
ATO, he has a lot of explaining to do as to why he didn't come and say
hi to me. :-)

Cheers,
sri