Re: Usability testing for Outreachy

Wait correction I met Sriram. Crazy week!

Get Outlook for Android

From: Jannaee Sick <jannaee gmail com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 12:23:46 PM
To: Sriram Ramkrishna
Cc: Tobias Mueller; newcomers-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Usability testing for Outreachy

Yes yes, thank you all for the advice, and being so friendly :)

I did get in touch with Jim Hall abd he sent me the list to work from.

And yes Tobi we met at ATO.
I was actually looking for your contact, so glad you found me.

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018, 11:54 AM Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Hi Jannaee!

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 7:21 AM Tobias Mueller <tobiasmue gnome org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 2018-10-20 at 00:03 -0400, Jannaee Sick via newcomers-list
> wrote:
> > Can anyone point me in the right direction of a few project(s) that
> > might be in the need of such help?
> Do you mean that you are looking for projects which are in the need of
> having its usability evaluated?

You should talk with Jim Hall.  I believe he has an outreachy project
in regards to this.  Also, I believe we recently met at All Things
Open at the Purism booth.  If not, for some strange reason I have your
business card. :-)

Cheers,
sri