gnome-music build

hey
myself sandeep
I am new in this organisation and also in open source
I face a problem when I build the project "gnome-music"
   I had instructed to build this from "Readme" on    https://github.com/GNOME/gnome-music
and I also build  "jhbuild"  from   https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/Old/BuildGNOME
but after all when I run the command    "jhbuild build gnome-music"
the I get a message
""jhbuild build: Required system dependencies not installed. Install using the command 'jhbuild sysdeps --install' or to ignore system dependencies use command-line option --nodeps""

but I already run the command  "jhbuild sysdeps --install gnome-music" before the above command.
what I do I don't understand
pls help me

thanks.