[gnome-love] Trouble running the JHBuild tutorial

Hello folks

I am new to GNOME and I was going through the various steps on the "Getting Involved page". I finally came to this link, https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/BuildGnome and thought it would be a good idea to build it. After executing the bash script, I am faced with this error:

Installing modules as system packages when possible
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pratyush/Source/jhbuild/jhbuild/config.py", line 218, in load
    execfile(filename, config)
  File "/home/pratyush/.jhbuildrc", line 35, in <module>
    if use_lib64:
NameError: name 'use_lib64' is not defined
jhbuild: could not load config file

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I'm on Ubuntu GNOME 14.04.

Thanks a lot

Pratyush Nalam
http://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~pratnala