Re: [gnome-love] Regarding GNOME Goal: Print To File

Hi!
Generally the way GNOME Goals work is that someone copies a big table
of all the apps and marks things off as TODO/In Process/Done/ Not
Needed.

For this specific example, it seems that if banshee does not offer
print support, the wiki page is incorrect.
You could make your first contribution by changing it to Not Needed,
like searhorse,totem, and vinagre.