Re: [gnome-love] Regarding GNOME Goal: Print To File

Hello,sorry for the trouble. i m really new to this.I am not getting things quickly.

Gnome-goal : Print to File

This gnome goal says ""The goal is to make sure that every application that offers to print something set a suitable filename for print-to-file when showing a print dialog."

It has got Banshee application listed in it's as " to do " . But while using Banshee music application I dont see any print option.

Am i getting it wrong?