Re: [gnome-love] Want to contribute to open source

Thanks everyone for replying...really looking to contribute to open source.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:39 PM, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 15:30 +0530, Atit Anand wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Since long time I have been using open source software and I guess it's
> time for me to get started with contributing to open source.
> I have got good programming skills with C/C++/python.
>
> Can someone get me started ?

Hi,

You can get a overview by reading:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/#Getting_Started_as_a_GNOME_Contributor

If there is any program that you use on a daily basis, that might be a
good candidate to work with.

If you have more specific questions, feel free to ask here.

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/