Re: [gnome-love] Want to contribute to open source

On Wed, 2014-01-29 at 15:30 +0530, Atit Anand wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Since long time I have been using open source software and I guess it's
time for me to get started with contributing to open source.
I have got good programming skills with C/C++/python.

Can someone get me started ?

Hi,

You can get a overview by reading:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/#Getting_Started_as_a_GNOME_Contributor

If there is any program that you use on a daily basis, that might be a
good candidate to work with.

If you have more specific questions, feel free to ask here.

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/