[gnome-love] I want to contribute to GNOME projects

Hello,

I'm Bogdan Petcu, I'm currently studying Computer Science (I'm in my 2nd year), and I would like to contribute to GNOME projects in GSoC 2014. Is there any list of possible projects available yet? In the last few days I tried to get familiar with jhbuild and work on some "Gnome-Love" bugs, and now I would like choose a project that will be in GSoC this year and try to get familiar with it, document about it, and why not, try working on it.

Thank you,

Bogdan Constantin Petcu