Re: [gnome-love] Newcomer to FOSS.Need help.

Hi!

On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Saptarshi Pal <palsreturn2 gmail com> wrote:
I have found a bug from bugzilla-gnome and i know what i need to do for fixing it. But i cannot locate the specific portion of code in the source code where i need to apply my logic. So should i go through the whole code of the project or there is a simpler way.

Yes, looking through code is definitely a skill you should practise. If however you get stuck, ask for help on the relevant channel. If you are looking at a Epiphany bug and you need help, you would ask on #epiphany and so on.

And please be more specific when describing problems like this, perhaps we can help you too...if only you mentioned the bug number with link to it and what exactly you are having an issue with.

Good luck!

-Sindhu