Re: [gnome-love] Newcomer to FOSS.Need help.

I have found a bug from bugzilla-gnome and i know what i need to do for fixing it. But i cannot locate the specific portion of code in the source code where i need to apply my logic. So should i go through the whole code of the project or there is a simpler way.