Re: [gnome-love] GNOME goals : Print to File

Yep you're doing the right thing. I'm unsure about that GNOME goal. I
believe GTK+3 apps mostly use a standard printing dialog.

I used jhbuild to build and run gedit 3.11.x, and there is already a
menu option to save the filename:

http://imgur.com/jEgShzM

Perhaps a preliminary method to go about cleaning up this GNOME goal
would be to learn how GTK+3 apps open this printing dialog, verify that
this unified printing dialog DOES now include the print to file
filename (it definitely didn't used to, but it does now), and then
update the wiki page with which apps are already finished (since they
use this dialog), which are not needed, and which, if any, do printing
without the standard printing dialog.