[gnome-love] GNOME goals : Print to File

Heya Everyone,

Gedit has been listed at Gnome Goals . Although the patch has been already submitted,I want to learn few things abt it. The goal is to set suitable filename when print dialog is opened.

For this 1st I need to clone the gedit repo and then find the proper printing function in the source and then modifying it so that proper filename can be displayed when print dialog is displayed.

To check whether my modified code is working  or not ,I need to build Gedit. Am i going rite..?