Re: [gnome-love] Errors with jhbuild

On Thu, 2013-10-17 at 22:37 +0530, supraja reddy wrote:
I have attached the file . This was the first error ... I have installed both the dependencies already
[...]

        checking for YELP_XSL... no
        configure: error: Package requirements (
                libxml-2.0 >= 2.6.12
                libxslt    >= 1.1.8
        ) were not met:

        No package 'libxml-2.0' found
        No package 'libxslt' found

        Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if
        you

There you have. You have not installed the development packages of
libxml-2.0 nor libxslt.

That should be solved by running:

$ jhbuild sysdeps --install

Or installing the development packages manually.

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/