Re: [gnome-love] Errors with jhbuild

Hi,

On Thu, 2013-10-17 at 22:17 +0530, supraja reddy wrote:

I am trying to run the command
jhbuild build gnome-terminal
 but as the command is being executed I am getting various errors
similar to the one given below . I have already installed all the
dependencies required .
Can somebody please help me

What is the first error?
And what was the output before for that module (preferably as an
attachment)?

andre

        *** Building glib *** [5/30]
        make -j 5
        make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
        *** Error during phase build of glib: ########## Error running
        make -j 5 *** [5/30]

          [1] Rerun phase build
          [2] Ignore error and continue to install
          [3] Give up on module
          [4] Start shell
          [5] Reload configuration
          [6] Go to phase "wipe directory and start over"
          [7] Go to phase "configure"
          [8] Go to phase "clean"
          [9] Go to phase "distclean"

Thanking you,