[gnome-love] JHBuild: gobject-introspection compilation failure

Hi all,

I started to try and setup my development environment using JHBuild. Everything goes well until it gets to the point when it tries to compile gobject-introspection. Right at the beginning I get this:

*** Building gobject-introspection *** [7/176]
make -j 5
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/gnomedev/source/gnome/gobject-introspection'
Making all in .
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/gnomedev/source/gnome/gobject-introspection'
  GISCAN   GLib-2.0.gir
*** buffer overflow detected ***: /usr/bin/python terminated

Full output is here:

Any insights anybody?

Thanks,
Luiz