Re: [gnome-love] Beginner advice

You can take a look at git.gnome.org and pick a module there. Since we dont know what you are interested in
its difficult to suggest a module. You could take a look at Gtk+ or glib if you are interested in improving
the core plattform. Or look at gnome-shell, gnome-panel, mutter or metacity if you want to work on the
frontend.

The gnome games might be a good start too.

For a quick start you should become familiar with jhbuild so you can build and run the modules.

Cheers lanoxx