Re: [gnome-love] Beginner advice

Sure!  Start here:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

What are you interested in hacking in?  GUI or  libraries?  Lower level stuff, let us know.

One good way is to look at open bugs and see if you can help in resolving them.  I would be interested in how easy it is for you to do this and whether there is a better method of getting volunteers to help out on the platform.

sri