[gnome-love] Wiki Documents

Hello,

While developing software, I like to write all my thoughts. But long
diaries are not suitable for users/developers to read. So as long as I
was working alone, I was writing hierarchical documents using
CherryTree.

CherryTree is awesome. No other personal desktop wiki comes close to it
(Gnote lacks hierarchy and some other features I need, and Zim has some
UI issues).

But now I need to work with people, share my work, publish web pages. Is
there a way to edit documents with the same ease an convenience I had
with CherryTree, and then publish them as GnomeLive pages or something
like that?

I can convert CherryTree documents into HTML, but CherryTree doesn't
convert to any other editable format - DocBook, Mallard, etc. so I'm not
sure how to change the workflow. I can keep CherryTree files in a git
repo, but how do I publish them so that everyone can read?

Anatoly