[gnome-love] Different levels of configuration with gsettings

Hi,

I'm designing a new application for translators (GSoC) and I'm thinking about configuration "sub-system". My
idea is to create a system where preferences are easy accessible from different points of the application (sounds
like a singleton) and on the other hand that I could have different levels of configuration. I mean to be able to have a
default value, a value provided by the plugin and a value provided by a user profile.

I have discovered GSettings module which is in my opinion quite cool for doing this but I don't see the way of having
these different levels. Is that possible? Any idea?

Regards,
Marcos Chavarría Teijeiro.

PS: Maybe I should send this email to a different list but I don't know what list :S so if you want to give me some hint about
this will be really cool to ;-).