Re: [gnome-love] Open Source Contribution

On Sat, 2013-07-27 at 04:06 +0600, faysal shezan wrote:
I am expert in C,C++,JAVA,ANDROID . Just know to code in
php,ajax,html,css,javascript.

Hi Faysal,

It is good practice to reply to the list (use reply-all in your email
program), so everybody gets the benefit of the feedback, besides that
more people could comment or give you a hand.

In the wiki of GnomeLove I pointed out in my previous, you will find
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/FindingTasks where you can find some
tasks to start contributing with code.  In general, bugs marked with the
keyword gnome-love are specially good to start with. There are:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=keywords%3Agnome-love

If there is a particular application that you use or like the most, that
would be a good candidate to start to contribute with.  This will
require you to build that application (and its dependencies) from the
latest development branch. The general instructions to do that are in
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/JHBuildIntroduction

You are also welcomed to join us to the IRC channel #gnome-love.

Please, if you have more questions do not hesitate to ask.

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 3:21 AM, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org>
wrote:
        On Thu, 2013-07-25 at 03:16 +0600, faysal shezan wrote:
        > Hi,
        > A few days ago i mailed to gnome-web-llist describing my
        wish to contribute
        > to open source .Today they mailed me back giving your
        address to begin the
        > contribution .Can you please help me to start?

        Hi Faysal,

        Is there any are particular that you would like to contribute
        with?

        If there is no area in particular, maybe you could tell us
        what are your
        skills that would like to work on (either if you have them or
        you would
        like to improve them or acquire them). That could help us to
        guide you
        better.

        Nevertheless, I would recommend you to take a look to
        https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/