Re: [gnome-love] Open Source Contribution

On Thu, 2013-07-25 at 03:16 +0600, faysal shezan wrote:
Hi,
A few days ago i mailed to gnome-web-llist describing my wish to contribute
to open source .Today they mailed me back giving your address to begin the
contribution .Can you please help me to start?

Hi Faysal,

Is there any are particular that you would like to contribute with?

If there is no area in particular, maybe you could tell us what are your
skills that would like to work on (either if you have them or you would
like to improve them or acquire them). That could help us to guide you
better.

Nevertheless, I would recommend you to take a look to
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño