[gnome-love] youtube video download and music search options??

Hello everyone, i am mayank and am very new to using totem movie player and i thought that it would be nice if we had the following in it:
1. A one button option to download the currently playing youtube video.
2. To find more songs of the artist being played and give a list in a box for the user to select and play.
3. To display the lyrics of the song being played.

If there are plugins to achieve the above then please let me know, if not then i would be willing to contribute to achieving the above things, (if any current project, or any mentors willing to help me in this regard).. I would be grateful... Thanx :)