Re: [gnome-love] gnome sources

In fact,
I want to modify how the file copying in Gnome works
to something like what ultracopier or supercopier do. They enable you
to :

- queue file lists
- specify priorities
- pause copying
- etc.

This will save me a lot of time when I copy huge files (or thousands of
them).
I have a huge collection of movies (yeah yeah), svn/git/cvs checkouts,
pdfs, etc. The way file copying is done in Gnome does not suit my needs.

Regards,
Hamza

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 11:52:57 +0200, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>