Re: [gnome-love] gnome sources

Hi Luis,
Thanks for your help.
I've checked in nautilus, nautilus-actions, gnome-utils, gnome-panel,
gnome-settings-daemon
but didn't find it.

:(

Regards,
Hamza

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 02:53:52 +0200, Luis Menina
<liberforce freeside fr> wrote:
Hi Hamza,

Le 26/03/2012 17:01, gnome hamza-abdelkebir eu a écrit :
I spent some time trying to find gnome sources (I need to alter the file
copy gui in gnome, don't ask me why :p).
Do you have any pointers, tutorials for noobs like me ?

GNOME code is available at http://git.gnome.org/browse/

For the file copy GUI, I'm unsure of what provides that, if that is
some part of the nautilus file browser, or something else using the
features of the GIO module inside GLib.

A good starting point for you is http://developer.gnome.org , and the
GNOME Wiki at http://live.gnome.org

Cheers,