Re: [gnome-love] Still Active?

No particular issue, I'm just curious whats going on and I would like to contribute from time to time.

One thing I'm curious about is whether there has been a discussion about making the XdgConfigFolder goal an official gnome goal? Or what would speak against making it an official gnome goal? Most gnome modules have already implemented this any way?

Cheers
Lanoxx