[gnome-love] Fwd: Still Active?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Duffy <brduffy gmail com>
Date: Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: [gnome-love] Still Active?
To: Lanoxx <lanoxx gmx net>

I signed up a week or so ago to investigate some clutter dependency issues. Not much action. Maybe one or two mails. What issues are you having?

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM, Lanoxx <lanoxx gmx net> wrote:
Hi there,

after regularly visiting live.gnome.org I have now also subscriebed to
this list. However after almost a week there still has not been a single
mail to this list. So I am wondering is this list still active and being
used? If not which other list can I subscribe to see whats going on in
gnome development?

Cheers
Lanoxx