[gnome-love] GNOME Love Refresh

Hi GNOME Lovers!

I've been giving the GNOME Love wiki pages [1] a refresh over the past
couple of days. This is still work in progress and I plan on improving
the new material, but there have already been some fairly major
changes. Check out the new content and let me know what you think!

I would appreciate it if anyone could help with the development links
on the main GNOME Love [1] page. I'm not a developer, so it is hard
for me to know what is current and/or useful. Generally, though, I
would like us to have a small set of links to high quality material,
and I'd like us to concentrate on the GNOME Developer Center [2] as
the main place where people get development tutorials and
documentation. Just jump in if you can help with this.

Best,

Allan

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove/
[2] http://developer.gnome.org/