[gnome-love] gnome 3 jhbuild desktop session settings schema error

Hi everybody!

I am getting the following error when trying to run the JHBuild GNOME
environment using a dedicated user account and gnome-session. I have
configured the system according to [1]. I know that I can ignore the
canberra .so error, but the GLib-GIO-ERROR seems to be the reason I
cannot log in using the new user (I'm using GDM to log in).

This is how my .xsession-errors looks like:

/etc/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup...
/etc/gdm/Xsession: Setup done, will execute: /usr/bin/ssh-agent -- /usr/bin/gnome-jhbuild-session
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module": libcanberra-gtk-module.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

GLib-GIO-ERROR **: Settings schema 'org.gnome.desktop.default-applications.at.mobility' is not installed

aborting...

I have googled some information about the schemas but also the execution of

 # glib-compile-schemas /opt/gnome/share/glib-2.0/schemas

does not solve the problem. Even when using the glib-compile-schemas
file from the /opt/gnome installation, the schema is not recognized and
the session does not fully start, only the wallpaper gets changed and
that's about it.

The weird thing is, that I can issue a "jhbuild run gnome-shell
--replace" and it works fine.

Perhaps one of you knows how to handle the schemas files and how to
install them properly so that the settings schemas are found.

Thanks in advance,

  Philipp

[1]:
http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/stable/jhbuild-and-gnome.html.en#running-gnome