Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Goal: Correct Desktop Files

2011/8/4 Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org>
On 1 August 2011 02:05, Adorilson Bezerra de Araujo <adorilson gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Adorilson!

Hello Javier,

As you can see here [1] ,  this GnomeGoal is almost complete, so you
can check the modules that are still in "yellow"" and then I think we
can mark this goal as "complete".

Can you explain this report? What are these .py scripts?

For example, what means the "low" to banshee?
I checked the repo and I think is ok. Except the desktop.in[0] (is it the correct?) dont has the Name entry. Why?

[0] http://git.gnome.org/browse/banshee/tree/data/desktop-files/common.desktop.in

Thanks for your work

[1] http://people.gnome.org/~fpeters/reports/desktop_generic_name.html

--
Javier Jardón Cabezas

--
Adorilson Bezerra

Atenção: Este e-mail pode conter anexos no formato ODF (Open Document Format)/ABNT (extensões odt, ods, odp, odb, odg). Antes de pedir os anexos em outro formato, você pode instalar gratuita e livremente o BrOffice (http://www.broffice.org) ou o seguinte Plugin para Microsoft Office (http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/get.jsp).