Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Goal: Correct Desktop Files

On 1 August 2011 02:05, Adorilson Bezerra de Araujo <adorilson gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Hello Adorilson!

I'm brazilian and I would like to contribute with GNOME code.
I'm pt_BR translate team member and I have some Damned-Lies patchs.

Last weekend I met about GNOME Goals and this weekend I started to work on.

Good! :)

By Allan Day's suggestion I started by Correct Desktop Files[0].

As you can see here [1] ,  this GnomeGoal is almost complete, so you
can check the modules that are still in "yellow"" and then I think we
can mark this goal as "complete".

Thanks for your work

[1] http://people.gnome.org/~fpeters/reports/desktop_generic_name.html

--