Re: [gnome-love] Help!Where to find modules?

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 08.12.2010, 21:47 +0800 schrieb Ying ShaoJun:
I'm new to this mailing list and I have a question that where can I
find the modules to complete the
GNOME Goal: Clean up GLib and GTK+ includes

Modules are all in git.gnome.org (except for external ones, of course).
See http://live.gnome.org/Git/Developers for some info.

PS: I've already found some files in /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules but
It's .so files and can not be read directly.So where can I find the
source code(.c or others) in my ubuntu.

/usr/lib/ is your system installation. I would not recommend to tweak
your system configuration but a separate checkout.
If you want to run unstable GNOME in parallel to your system version,
check out JhBuild: http://live.gnome.org/Jhbuild

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed