Re: [gnome-love] How to make an eog plugin?

Hi Bruno,

Have you tried following the other steps on that page?  Did you configure and install the eog-plugins package from svn?  Did you try setting up the postr plugin?  You need the eog-dev package and postr packages.. THEN make and install the eog-plugins source.

When you run ./autoconfigure.sh, pay attention to the messages - especially the "Configure Summary" at the end.

I just followed the steps and got the postr plugin installed, so it *does* work, but it may require reading the output of the commands fairly carefully.  :)