[gnome-love] How to make an eog plugin?

Hello Guys,

I would like to try to make an eog plugin.
I have never made a gnome application yet, but I'd like to start to learn.
I found this website http://live.gnome.org/EyeOfGnome/Plugins

I created the helloworld.eog-plugin and libhello.py files and saved into /home/myname/.gnome2/eog/plugin directory.
But when I access eog -> preferences -> plugins, there is no plugins there.

Anyone knows where I can find texts about this subject? Or why the plugin doens't appear into the plugins list?

Regards,
Bruno Grasselli.