Re: [gnome-love] Building Gnome from CVS (or SVN?)

Instead doing it hard way, you can build Gnome from SVN using jhbuild
build tool which knows how to deal with dependencies. Find more about
jhbuild at http://library.gnome.org/devel/jhbuild/2.23/

Bye,
Goran

У суб, 04. 10 2008. у 11:56 -0300, Rodrigo Flores пише:

I have read how to compile the Gnome latest packages from source code
[1] , but it looks like so old-fashioned (Gnome now is using SVN
instead
of CVS). I know how to use the SVN but I don't know anything about CVS
(looks like too much complex than the SVN). There is an actualized
version of this page with SVN instead of CVS ?