Re: [gnome-love] Building Gnome from CVS (or SVN?)

Hi,

2008/10/4 Rodrigo Flores <mail rodrigoflores org>:
I have read how to compile the Gnome latest packages from source code
[1] , but it looks like so old-fashioned (Gnome now is using SVN instead
of CVS). I know how to use the SVN but I don't know anything about CVS
(looks like too much complex than the SVN). There is an actualized
version of this page with SVN instead of CVS ?

Currently the easiest way to build gnome is
http://live.gnome.org/Jhbuild or
http://www.gnome.org/projects/garnome/ though I never tried Garnome.

Good luck,
Rui