Re: [gnome-love] ot: using gnome to run an xwindow session on another pc

Hi Don,

Am Mittwoch, den 28.05.2008, 14:18 -0700 schrieb DON RAIKES ORACLE COM:
I have a need to run some xwindows applications on a linux box at my
corporate home office. I work remotely.

I can get connected to the network without a problem, but I am not
sure the best way to run the remote applications and have their ui's
appear on my local gnome display.

I think that GNOME includes Vinagre (a VNC Client) for stuff like this.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed