Re: [gnome-love] ot: using gnome to run an xwindow session on another pc

Hi Don,

If you just want single applications shared on your desktop the simplest way is to pass the -X option to an ssh session which will allow X based appllications to be tunnelled to your local computer via SSH. However if you want a full desktop session you can try VNC or the non free software, but free, NoMachine.

Hope this helps

Cameron