Re: [gnome-love] I may be an idiot

On Thu, 22 May 2008 06:41:02 -0500, kris <kris auroracomputers co uk> wrote:

Hello,
I am trying to dip my toes in the water of gnome development. So I
downloaded the most recent gnome developer kit and a copy of vmware player.
Now I've got a gnome dev kit .vmware file which I can't do anything with
because vmware player won't open it. I tried to build a vmx file by hand
but after 3 hours I've given up. Any one know how I can run this file?

I've never used it, but is is meant to be opened with VMWare.
Maybe your download is corrupt? Maybe you require a newer VMWare?
What is the error message you get when attempting to open the file?

--
Christian Kirbach
Christian Kirbach googlemail com