Re: [gnome-love] NEW! gui for TightVNC server!

Hi!

We have developed a gui for TightVnc server (also works for many
vncserver) written in python and developed with glade!

We would be happy to know if it can be useful and if there are any
changes to be done as regards the Human Computer Intercation!

Looking at the screenshot it seems to me that in a lot of places,
especially in the vertical the widgets are too close together. For
instance the horizontal separators and the entrys seem too close, but
then the entrys themselves seem to close to one another also.

You should try and space things out, and not necessarily use the
horizontal separators. Also try to align the widgets in a sane manner,
e.g. the r/g/b entrys are off center from the widgets above.

You've also got a lot of  wasted space at the top of the screen settings
window.

I think the network settings window is quite confusing with both to the
left and above having labels.

I suggest reading the gnome hig
http://library.gnome.org/devel/hig-book/stable/

taking in the points I've mentioned and rejiggering the UI a little.

BR,
 K,