Re: [gnome-love] [gtk-win32] ANNOUCEMENT GIMP VS Gimp Visual 2005 version

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 15:41 +0100, Pierre Barthe wrote:
Hi this is my first post to this list I just made an alpha release of
the Gimp packages entirely compiled with Visual Studio 2005 (can't
release vs 2008 binaries before VS 2008 is out it is tested and
waiting for MSFT) and linked against microsoft dynamic runtime
libraries using sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-vs/

This is cool.  Did you build all the packages you listed using VS2005?
Would you consider posting your Visual Studio project files for them?