Re: [gnome-love] bugzilla accounts and emails

Hi,

Le dimanche 20 mai 2007, à 16:25 -0700, Steven Brown a écrit :
Hi all,

I want to report a bug on bugzilla but my accounts are bothering me.  (I
know, this sounds stupid...)

I have one account I've been using for a while, but I'm trying to phase
out the email it was registered with.  I can change the email address,
but the account login is still the original email.  Is there any way to
change this?

I also have another account that was created by bugbuddy (I did not
recall my first account's info at the time)... but this account uses the
email I would like to use, and its existence prevents me from setting
that as the email on my original account.

So, I'd be really happy if I could delete the second and change logon
and email of the first.  Is this possible or does anyone have any other
suggestions?

If you send a mail to bugmaster gnome org, you'll get your two accounts
merged.

As for the login, I'm surprised that this is still with the original
mail. When I changed my mail address a few years ago, this was not the
case.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.